Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Oragenics Names Zahradnik Acting CEO - Forbes.com

Oragenics Names Zahradnik Acting CEO - Forbes.com: "Oragenics Names Zahradnik Acting CEO
07.05.2005, 05:54 PM

Biotechnology company Oragenics Inc. on Tuesday named Robert T. Zahradnik as acting president and chief executive to replace Mento A. Soponis, who has retired from the post.

Zahradnik, a co-founder and director of Oragenics, will fill the position while the company searches for a permanent replacement. Before joining Oragenics in 1996, Zahradnik worked for Johnson & Johnson in various research and development positions.

Oragenics said Soponis will remain a member of the board.

The company's primary product is a special oral rinse used to prevent tooth decay. Oragenics shares closed 3 cents lower to $1.82 on the American Stock Exchange. "

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
I know that you love my work so, look up my home phoenix university blog.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home